Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back from Hawaii

We just got back to Vermont from Hawaii. Hawaii was beautiful, but it also nice to come home to another beautiful place. We spent the first 4 days on Oahu, where Robb's grandmother lives part-time and then spent the rest of the time in Kauai.
Above is a picture of the Napali coast in Kauai. We took a 4-mile hike along this amazing coastline our first day there. Below is one of the few pictures of Robb and I together, rather windswept, but very happy.

The trail was just a little bit muddy.
After our boots were covered, I figured I might as well just take advantage of this opportunity for a free pedicure by removing my boots and squishing my toes in the mud.
One of the most exciting parts of the hike was seeing this beautiful rainbow plunging into the wide open ocean.

I hope everyone had a very happy new year. More stories and pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home